Thanks so very much!

Hello there!

Mayuri here to share a card using a stencil, a die and a stamp set!

©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled OCTOBER 2018

I began by creating a colourful background using the Cubic stencil and some ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens. I simple laid the stencil down onto a piece of white cardstock, coloured through the stencil and onto the card with the brush pens, and then liberally spritzed with water!

©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled OCTOBER 2018

Too much water can result in a muddy mess, but not enough water means the colours don't blend - either way, add the amount of water you feel most comfortable with! I removed the stencil and the heat set the panel quickly before trimming it down to the size of my card base.

©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled OCTOBER 2018

I adhered the panel straight down to my card based and moved onto the sentiment. I die-cut the diamond shape using the diamond shaped die from Gift Card Box Die Additions and then stamped a sentiment from the Thanks So Much set. I brushed some gold ink all the way around the edges of the die-cut piece before foam mounting to the card front.

©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled OCTOBER 2018

To finish, I embellished with a mixture of sequins.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment

Back to Top