Coloring with Copic Markers for Beginners with Mindy Baxter


Hello everyone! It's Mindy from My Creative Scoop and I'm back with another Copic Marker Tutorial to share with you all. I'm using the Oh Deer Stamp Set and the Coordinating Die Set, too!



This month, I'm going to share how to blend 2 colors on an image, then adding a 3rd color and finally adding a 4th color to really get defined with our Copic Markers.
I think those of you who are just starting with coloring and or your Copic Collection will really benefit from this video tutorial. It's also going to help you with where to put those shadows and keep those highlight areas.

I'm using E30, E31, E33 and W5 but you can use any coordinating colors. 
Watch the video below.




I hope you enjoyed this month's Copic Tutorial I'll see you again next month. 

Remember I have tons of tutorials and Copic help over on my site, MyCreativeScoop.com!

♥Mindy

4 comments

Back to Top