Merry Christmas Pageant with Keeway


Hi friends! How's it going? Have you started crafting for the holidays yet? It's almost November, and soon December will crawl up behind you! It's always to great to start early, but if you're not quite ready, hope my project today will spark some inspiration for the future!

With the new Nativity Play, Darling Dreidels, and Angel Wings released this recent October Release, I was reminded of how much I loved the stamp set that started it all, Christmas Pageant! So I decided to dust it off and use it for today's project.


I stamped the snowman and a few snowflakes in dark brown hybrid ink and colored them with copic markers. I die cut the images with the coordinating dies.

I created a quick blended background with Mermand Lagoon and Tumbled Glass distress oxide inks, and added some Mermaid Lagoon splatter and white paint splatter. I also die cut a ground level that was gently blended with Tumbled Glass.


I picked out a pattern paper that I die cut with the A2 rectangle, and then with the larger oval from Card Front Design dies. With the frame, I was able to position my sentiment and the hanging strings for the snowflakes, which I stamped in the same dark brown ink.

Finally, I added the snowflakes to the background, and then the frame over foam tape, and lastly my cute little snowman with some foam squares!

7 comments

Back to Top