You Are...

Hello!
Chari here today with a card using On the Corner…but not so much on a corner. :)  As I've said before I like to challenge myself to think of ways to use stamp sets in new ways other than the obvious.  So that's just what I did with todays card.

YouAre

I started with Neenah solar white card stock and colored all my pieces with distress ink and blending tools.  You could use colored card stock but this is just another way to make your own pieces of colored paper. I inked pieces with peacock feathers, worn lipstick, scattered straw and dried marigold.  I stamped my text with versa fine black ink for a sharp, crisp image.  The black border stamp is from On the Edge and the bubbles are from Party Dots.  I mounted the banners with thin foam squares and the panel along the top with thicker foam squares to create different heights for my elements.  Hope you enjoyed this idea about another way to use your On the Corner stamp set.  Have a great day!

5 comments

  1. Love the colors. Simple but says sentiments are super

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I love this stamp set, but sorry to say that I have yet to purchase it. Whenever I see it, I am reminded of the Walgreen's advertisement on TV, "on the corner of happy and healthy". Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you used the stamps. Coloring paper with distress inks is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top