Awesome Together. A pink + black valentine

Everyone seems to be going crazy about chalkboard and to tell the truth I'm no exception. Thus sharing a pink plus black (and a little white) valentine card. 


I used the Sunburst stamp for the chalkboard background. I wanted to get a really messy look for this card so I used an old embossing inkpad with almost no ink inside. I really like the way it turned out.

For the little hearts I picked the You + Me stamp set and heat embossed a few on pink ombre paper from My Mind's Eye. 

Finally I heat embossed the "awesome together" sentiment on a chipboard arrow from Blue Fern Studios. Added a little peg and a few sequins and my card was done! 


Happy Valentine's Day!
xoxo,
 Yana

7 comments

  1. Awesome use of that Sunburst stamp...LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is incredible!! Wow! This could be the BEST example of chalkboard ever!! Wow oh wow oh wow!! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card - such a great combination of elements!
    Deanne W

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the starburst and chalkboard look thrown together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for using the starburst...it looks so pretty with the hearts. The colors of the soft hearts really shows up well. Love the design.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top