Like All Good Things...

Hello everyone! Nina here to share some of my favorite projects for Neat and Tangled since the very first release. I'm grateful for Danielle. She invited me to join her amazing design team when I was a newbie. When I look back, I can see how much I've grown as a card maker and how much Danielle has grown as a stamp designer.



Thank Danielle for giving us the chance to say a proper goodbye. I will miss my talented teamies who knock my socks off every single time. 

If you are also a fan of Neat and Tangled's unique, whimsey and trendy style, don't forget to check out the DT Call

All the best,

Nina Yang

8 comments

  1. Oh Nina, you have definitely rocked the N&T! Thanks for all of the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing collection of cards!! There is no doubt that you were a fabulous and stellar member of the neat and tangled design team! You have been so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome inspiration! You'll be missed here with all your creativity with N&T products! Thank you!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully creative cards--you will be missed! I especially love the vellum thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your cards and was always inspired by your creative talent! You will be missed! Thanks for sharing. AJ@queenofmynest

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always enjoy your lovely creations.. fabulous recap..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards! Such great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun and clever your cards have been. To use the ornaments like a banner and the different techniques you have done. Great cards and so much inspiration. Thank You! I know you will not be done creating beautiful projects.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top