Introducing the New Neat and Tangled Design Team!

Hello friends!

First of all I have to say a huge thank you to everyone that applied for the design team.  The applications poured in, and I truly enjoyed reading over each one, visiting blogs, and seeing all of your amazing projects!  Unfortunately, all of that made it incredibly difficult for me to make a decision. I managed to select 5 girls to join our team beginning in February.  And you will still be seeing the 5 familiar faces of Pamela Ho, Amy Kolling, Chari Moss, Linda Trace, and Yana Smakula.

And now I am excited and honored to introduce our new girls! Be sure to head to their blogs to check them out and say hello!



Joni Andaya
Hi Joni here, I am a stay at home Mom for a moment who loves to create cards for family and friends. I have been creating cards for a long time but did not create my blog until the end of the year 2012. I love to use colors and dimensions on my projects. I love to use different elements that are available that can be incorporated on my projects as well. Most of all I love creating my own backgrounds and I am so very honored & ecstatic to be given an opportunity to create projects for Neat & Tangled using their fabulous stamps designs. 

Visit Joni's blog!



Taheerah Atchia
Hi everyone! I'm Taheerah and I can't tell you how happy and excited I am to be joining the Neat & Tangled family! :-)

I'm a 30-plus-a-few Londoner now living in the North West of England with my beautiful cats. I work in IT by day and craft by night! I love all things geeky - having a background in science and working in my profession I guess that can't be avoided! I've always been creative but stamping and cardmaking have truly captured my heart and my imagination. I love experimenting with most styles and am definitely a huge lover of trends. I really thrive on pushing my skills and creative eye to the limit, so my work is frequently packed with techniques, outside-the-box uses of product, and clever details! I can't wait to put that to use with the fabulous Neat & Tangled goodies!! 

Visit Taheerah's blog!

Christine Drogt 
Hi, it's Christine from Germany. I have been crafting all my life (I'm 31 now) and started card making in 2010. I have no idea how that happened - but I got totally addicted to stamping. (I bet you know that feeling that you NEED that stamp!). Cardmaking-videos are something I also love a lot, so last year I got a camcorder and started.
I live with my hero Michael and our three cats who all respect my crafty mess.  Lucky me :) I am also lucky to work in a youth centre with a focus on creativity (theatre, photography, arts,..) and enjoy motivating the kids a lot.


On my cards I love to use clean lines, different elements and little details. Maybe I'll start a Project Life soon. I feel totally honored and excited to be joining this team of talented girls - thanks Danielle for having me!

Visit Christine's blog!

Kristen Foreman
Hi! My name is Kristen Foreman and I love everything crafty.  Originally a Florida native, I currently reside in San Diego, CA with my husband and two fur babies.  In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my husband and friends, shopping (of course), reading, going to the movies, and tons of outdoor activities. I started paper crafting in November 2012. I went to my first card making class that a friend of mine was hosting. It was love at first site! I've been making cards ever since and I am so excited to join the Neat and Tangled team!! :)
Visit Kristen's blog!

Mayuri (Flubidoo)
Hello, I'm Mayuri (or Flubidoo) and I'm so excited to be part of the Neat and Tangled Design Team for 2014! I'm a Graphic Designer turned Project Manager working in a design agency by day, but becoming an avid crafter by night. My style of card-making ranges from clean and simple through to arty, textural and experimental. I have had a huge passion for all things art and craft from a young age, when my Mum taught me to knit and I made my first scarf! The crafting / blogging community has had a huge influence on my card-making over the last year and there is so much inspiration out there already – I hope I too can be equally inspiring and encourage you all to play along!

Visit Mayuri's blog!
- - - - - - - - - -

I hope you are as excited as I am to have these girls join the Neat and Tangled family!  You will begin to see their work on the blog starting in February!



19 comments

  1. Such an amazing line up! Congrats ladies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fantastic designers Danielle! Congratulation ladies can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to stack the deck! Holy cow, you have added some Incredible talent to an already GREAT Team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the TALENTED new team!! I am looking forward to seeing their future projects right here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Now that's a DT! Congrats to all of you. I can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats girls !! Looking forward to seeing all your projects !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats ladies! I'm looking forward to see your creativity :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the new Team. They'll all be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to you all - those are certainly wonderful choices. Those ladies set the trends ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to this Fabulous group of talented ladies. Neat & Tangled already had an amazing DT, and now has in double!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a power-house of a DT! Can't wait to see all their work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to see some familiar faces back and Congratulations and Welcome to the new team members. Can't wait to see what you will create.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such AWESOME ladies! Congrats to all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats all! Can't wait to see what you create!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great choices, Congrats ladies! Cannot wait to see their work :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations everyone, I can't wait to see your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a FABULOUS line up!!!! CONGRATS ladies, can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations, everyone! What a fabulous Team! Taheerah and Christine - yay!!!! You did it again! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. YIPPEE!! LOVE this group of Very Talented ladies and looking forward to seeing their creations!! ;) Have a Fabulous Weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top