Still Christmas??

Happy Sunday!  It's Pamela here with a Christmas card *gasp*!  I am taking the Online Card Class - Stenciled and we are on Day 2. I made my own stencil with my Silhouette using a cut file from Studio Calico and did some watercolouring over the stencil.  Then I stamped the sentiment from Neat & Tangled's Merry and Bright.

Stenciled - Day 2

Of course, you can change this up with a heart stencil and the sentiments from You + Me for a Valentine's Day card!

--- Pamela

Supplies:

4 comments

  1. What an absolutely beautiful effect!!! I looooooooove the way this looks!! And you're right - you can totally change it up and add different sentiments, colors, etc!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super great card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty Clean and Simple card. The stencil turned out cool and is just right for the sentiment. Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top