Chalkboard Valentine's

Hi! Jean here sharing a Valentine’s Day card using Neat & Tangled’s You + Me stamp set.

To create my chalkboard sentiment, I lined up the stamps on a Fiskars stamp press. I stamped the top half first with Versamark and shook on Hero Arts white embossing powder. Next I stamped the heart and final sentiment with Versamark, again with the stamp press. Before applying any embossing powder, I stamped the arrow through the heart. After I heat embossed all of the stamped sentiment, I applied a small amount of white pigment ink with my finger.

I finished the card off with patterned paper, a chipboard frame and baker’s twine from the My Mind’s Eye Chalk Studio line, along with white woodgrain cardstock.

12 comments

  1. Wonderful chalkboard and love the chevrons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Looks just like real chalk board. A nice manly card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that! A great more masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sentiment! A great Valentine Jean! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how Jean framed this fun sentiment and heart...very pretty against the background, too!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top