Our Life......


I've been playing around with some of my stencils lately.  There are so many ways you can use them!  An old stand by is to use those Distress Inks.  I've sponged some Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick Distress Inks over a heart stencil from my stash.  I then thought it would be fun to stitch some sentiment banners to the side but using VELLUM.  It seems to have become my 'go to' embellishment lately.  Using several stamps from the You + Me stamp set, I stamped them using Staz-On onto the vellum banners. 

Our Life

This card would be fitting for Anniversary, Valentine's or Just Because!  Don't forget to check out the new Calligraphy Monogram Stamps and new sequins Danielle just released!  Hugs!




13 comments

  1. Very pretty how the flags still stick up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous!! LOOOOOVE your stencilled background!! it's gorgeous!! and i'm right there with you - I CAN'T STOP USING VELLUM! lol!! :) your card is just breathtaking and beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!!! Should buy vellum definitely )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cascading hearts! The sentiments on the stitched vellum banners add wonderful dimension. I wish I had the stencil you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stitched vellum banners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the lightness of your card. And I agree that it can be given to someone just because:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful CAS card design! I really like the vellum banners sewn on...great idea.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty, love the sweet stenciled hearts and stitched banners :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo lovely card !!!! Love how you use those stamps with the vellum and sew as banners !! Clever !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love everything about it, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so pretty! I love the sentiments on the vellum banners. Great! I have to try out this :-)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top