Happy Haunting

Hi everyone! Who else is glad the weekend is here??  My apologies for the lack of blogging this week. I haven't been feeling great, and actually woke up today feeling worse!  I think now I am struggling with allergies, joy!

Just a little pregnancy update: I had my usual appointment today, I am now 35 weeks, and found out that I am 1-2 centimeters dilated already. Yikes. Um I really need to get my butt in gear!  The house is ready for the baby, but this blog is not.  I have been working on some special things for the first few weeks after the baby comes :o) Including a giveaway, amazing guest bloggers, and some fun DIY projects. Additionally I'll finally do the much anticipated reveal of my new crafting space (which STILL isn't 100% complete, but pretty close). Today was definitely the motivation to get moving!

Here is a fun little Halloween card I made. My cousins are super into Halloween (which I think is so cool), and so I decided to make some cards for them. Oh, and look I wasn't lazy and actually did some real stitching! (Okay I did a little hand drawn too because I already had ATG'd the sentiment strip down).
I'm loving that My Mind's Eye paper, and of course the Lawn Fawn set is too cute for words.

Hope you all have a great weekend!  The weather is finally changing here. So nice to be able to open the windows and get all cozy at night. Tomorrow we are going apple picking which I am so excited about. They have my favorites, Honeycrisp. If you've never had a Honeycrisp apple YOU MUST.

Supplies Used
InLinkz.com
Not pictured: Some random rhinestone I didn't have in a package

4 comments

  1. Excited for you! Hope all goes well. We went apple picking. 8 pounds a piece. A lot of baking, cooking, drying and canning. Thanks for the great card. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those popped-up little ghosts are adorable...I love dimension like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Danielle these little ghosts are SUPer cute !! like the colours and stitching (both kinds!!LOL) but the placement of those ghosts is perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I LOVE this! So cute. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top