2 Years

Hard to believe that you are two years old today.  It really feels like I just met you, and yet my connection to you is so much deeper than any I've ever known.


Words could never describe how much I love you, and I can only hope that you know.

You are such an amazing little person. You are so much like your father. You love to run around like a crazy man. You love all things boy: trains, dinosaurs, dirt, cars, sports.  You're funny and goofy and laugh all the time.

You are also a lot like me.  You love to read and draw and paint and color.  You can be serious and very inquisitive, and you like things done a particular way.  You also love Disney movies and animals :o)

You are the perfect combination of us both. The perfect representation of our love for each other and for you.

Daddy and I joke that your little brother better be ready, because he has a lot to live up to, but it's kind of true :o)


Happiest Birthday Little Man. I hope you get everything you wish for and more.

9 comments

  1. awww....he's a beautiful boy! sending happy birthday wishes from canada! i think mommy and daddy will enjoy it as much as him :)
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post, and such great pictures you shared. I hope you all have a happy Birthday day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday little man! Time sure does fly. Love his big brown eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your little man!! Every family should have a boy ........ they are so special!!! And here is hoping that you have a smooth delivery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh — so sweet. He is adorable. Sending him birthday wishes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie pie- happy birthday little man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, I'm all mushy and gushy from reading that. :) Congratulations on your little boy's 2nd birthday - and best of luck with the new one on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful pictures and you can see how much you both love him... his a lucky boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read this while Noah was putting Ethan to bed for the last time before leaving for boot camp. THANKS A LOT. By the way, you're incredibly lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top