A CAS-ual Mini Card

Glad to play along over at CAS-ual Fridays again. This week's challenge was to make a mini card.

I had gotten these Hero Arts stamps about a month ago, and had yet to use them. I added in a little bit of Lawn Fawn too for some fun touches. I'm in the process of making 2 more mini cards to complete a little set. I clear embossed the envelope pattern over the moon, and then used Distress Inks for some blending.  I also black heat embossed the cat to make it shiny and add some texture. The finished size is 4x4.


Things are very busy over here, as I am preparing for G's 2nd birthday party this weekend. I'm keeping things to a minimum and only making the cupcakes, unlike last year when I went crazy and did everything from cakes to decorations and favors.  Hard to believe it's already been 2 years :o( Where does the time go?


14 comments

  1. Super cute! That Hero Arts halloween cling set is cute. May have to pick that up!

    And soon you will have a two year old and a baby! So excited for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!! I have this stamp set too and haven't gotten to use it yet. I love the cat with the moon, might have to CASE you when I finally get to play with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! I love the fab HA stamps in your capable hands. The sooty background is awesome and that black cat... Purrrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Hallowen card- love the moon and your fabulous background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this! Love the dimension on the cat and the sweet little iron fence!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Danielle! DARLING mini card you made here! Love the background and composition! Hard to believe that it's all packed into this little card! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, love everything about it! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I love how you made the texture look in the moon and the little jewels on the background, that cat is a cutie! Good luck with the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ACK! I love this so cool!! I have this set (stamps) coming to me by way of 2Peas (today I hope)!! I love it so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great scene you've created for Halloween! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin' it! What a great scene...great execution.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooo cute!! Love that silhouette cat. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is so cute...and perfectly executed!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top