{VIDEO} "Nuts About You" Limited Edition STAMPtember Set


[Updated] The Neat & Tangled STAMPtember Exclusive, released on September 12, 2016, was so popular that it sold out on the first day! Unfortunately, it's Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtember policy that these limited edition sets are not restocked. However, I know that you will be thrilled with our upcoming release!! Stay tuned for more on that. ;) If you haven't already seen the following video, I hope you'll try the partial/combination die cutting with other Neat & Tangled products.



Here are a few stills of the cards I made for this special edition release:


This first card features partial die cutting on both the squirrel and the pumpkin it's standing on so it looks as if it was one original image with a custom coordinating die.


This second card uses both of the acorn images, plus the two squirrels.


I just love those adorable squirrels! Imagine all the possibilities with these cuties, not just for fall but for winter as well. This set would also mix well with others for many different occasions!


I can't wait to see all sorts of projects featuring these adorable images!


You'll find a full supply list on my blog. Thanks so much for stopping by!

13 comments

  1. LOVE this set!! Went to order it and it was gone...in one day! So not fair. Really hoping they will bring it back and give us a chance to own this adorable set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards with this set! I can't wait to see your new release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love these and still super bummed about missing out on this stamp set. But I'll still enjoy the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, these are just sweet. Your video tutorial was great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorites and it was gone before I could even get to it! What a downer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. They are so adorable aren't they Lisa gutted I missed them X

      Delete
  7. I hope that means this set will be available in your new release! I am so bummed that it sold out so fast. Obviously it was the best release in Stamptember since it sold out in record time. I'm going to subscribe to your blog so I don't miss out on the new release! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another that missed out on this set! Really, super duper, hoping hard that your new release has this set or another similar for all of us who missed out! My kids' school uses the acorn in all their media/correspondence/logo etc, so I'm always on the lookout for acorn designs to make cards for the teachers with. Your acorn design is so unique and obviously a big hit!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top