A Friend Like You




It's funny how a simple trip to Ikea can determine a project.  When I spotted their Dala Horse Gummy Candy, I had to make a coordinating card.  

I started with aqua cardstock and stamped the Dala Horse in red ink.   I cut the Classic Tag 1 twice, once in red and another time in aqua.  With the red tag as my base, I head embossed the Dala Horse image in white.  I stamped the sentiment in black.

I topped off the tag with a coordinating bit of aqua and added some red twill ribbon.


Thanks so much for stoppin' by!


Dala Horst

Classic Tag !

11 comments

  1. What a neat way to be inspired! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Amy! Love where your inspiration came from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you where inspired.. such a sweet card..
    my question is how was the candy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Amy!!! It's fantastic!!!! I love these stamps and your card is in perfect Swedish style!!! : D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag Amy! I love when inspiration just pops up like that. Love the color combo. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous with those yummy colors and ribbon, love how you were inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first thought was that it is so Scandinavian style. It truly is:) great design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love it when stuff just comes together like that!! How did the candy taste? Card with tag came out super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top