An exclusive set for STAMPtember!



We are celebrating STAMPtember with our friends from Simon Says Stamp today, with a new exclusive set, Nuts About You!


There are coordinating dies too! Yay! This is an exclusive set, and available only at Simon Says Stamp while quantities last.

I have two cards to show off what the set looks like in color:


Stamptember!


In case you were wondering about the little string and bow image, the little squirrel can hang onto the pumpkin, or the acorn with his outstretched arm. He can also hold a PSL latte, but that's for another project ::wink::
Stamptember!


Here's the card in full. I didn't use the matching dies here, but used a circle frame to highlight the focal images.  Nothing says fall like a nice plaid paper and the words PUMPKIN SPICE.

Stamptember!

For this card, I used the squirrel popping out of his acorn. He is popped up against an orange ink-blended background.

I also created a few extra cards for my own blog today - here's a little sneak peek!


We can't wait to see what you create with our exclusive new set! Make sure to check out the Simon Says Stamp blog for more inspiration, and shop Nuts About You and the matching dies in the SSS store!

♥.

16 comments

  1. Its cute the stamp set ! Adorable cards ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!!! Love how the versatility of the design and how the squirrel can hold different items. Congrats on celebrating STAMPember!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable set ...love the cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is a really stinkin' cute set! LOVE your awesomely pretty & adorable cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What absolutely darling fall-themed set, with showcases that are sheer delights! The mere thought of squirrels amped up on coffee makes me giggle. I adore acorns and pumpkins! I’m glad you designed this set, Elena; it makes my heart smile!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww!!!! This set is too cute like these amazing cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just checked; they are already out of stock... NO. i need it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was so sad to learn it was out of stock early this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did y'all make like 10 sets? They were gone before they got there. Definitely disappointed!! The one release I really wanted. The cards are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cards are just so cute! I love this set and was so disappointed to see it’s already sold out! 😢

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really underestimated quantities on this limited edition release -- you could have sold LOTS more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really wish I could have snagged this set. I can't believe how fast they went! Are you planning on making any more at all?????

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, please please please make more of this adorable set for SSS STAMPtember, please?!! I had it in my basket and it sold out before I could check out! Kudos to the designer of this set, you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top