A School of Fish with Keeway


Hello there! It's Keeway and I have a fun idea to share with you. Our stamp sets always come with additional small stamps and accessories and we sometimes forget that they can also be the star of the card!


My card today was inspired when I watched Finding Dory recently, which indirectly reminded me of a scene in Finding Nemo. (I am a huge Disney fan!) There's a scene of a school of fish that spoke through pictures, and I thought it would be a fun way to arrange a school of fish to spell out words!

 

I first created the background with distress inks. With underwater scenes, I like to add a lot of distressing to represent bubbles. Then, I die cut it out with a scalloped frame.

I colored my fish in rainbow diagonal order and arranged them to spell out "Hi." Each of them are adhered to the background with foam tape. And lastly I added few extra bubbles around the fish with my white gel pen.


That finishes up my card today. Have fun with all those small stamps and build pictures and words! Thanks for joining me today!

Until next time,
Keeway

4 comments

  1. I love Disney and Finding Nemo. I haven't seen Finding Dory yet. This card is so cute! I love the fish and how they spell out HI. I also love all the colors and the bubbles and well, the whole card!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top