You have my heart !

Hello everybody ! Amandine today !

As this is my first post this year, I take advantage of it to wish you all a wonderful year 2016 ! We reserve still so many beautiful things this year that I hope you will be present !

I come today to unveil a simple card but I like!


To make this card, I use stamps of the fabulous set "Woof" that I stamped with inks Simon Says Stamp or colorized with my Copics.


And if you know me, you know I love to add small hearts or sequins on my creations, and on it I could not resist adding small hearts of the dies set " Little bits" on which I put a little wink of stella .

Here is the result :



Do you like it ? And you, have you things you love to use on your creations ? Tell us everything !

6 comments

  1. Anything with a dog grabs my heart! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that darling dog, and how you've presented him! Of course, I would love to be able to place the embellishments, sequins, or dots as you do, Amandine! Die cuts are MY favorite thing!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! What do I like to use for embellishments? I'll try to make a list of everything and please forgive me if I forget anything. I love Washi Tape and I'm trying to find more uses for it then the usual stuff. Sequins are a must and I got a lot of different colors from Santa. I have some amazing brads and eyelets from a company called Eyelet Outlet. I have some hearts that are shiny and I bought them a long time ago. I got a ton of them and I use them on Valentine's Day and when I want to say I love you. I also have some tiny cut out shiny rocking horses and the name Baby for baby cards. You are supposed to put them inside a card & when the recipient opens it up they fall all over them. They also fall all over the floor and you have to clean them up and you know. I attach them to the front of cards. I will have them for a very long time and I've had them for a long time already. I have lots of punches so I have snowflakes, hearts, leaves, circles, butterflies, dragonflies, Halloween designs, and others. I punch them out of scrap paper and put then in small baggies or jewelry bags. I love all of my embellishments! They make your cards so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot my embossing powder! I love to emboss! This year I got a packet of something that you use when you emboss so the powder only goes where you want and doesn't stick where you don't want it to. You rub it all over the paper, stamp and then emboss. It really works! Even though it is messy, I love glitter too.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top