You are a blessing (video)

Hello, dear readers!

 Sveta is with you today sharing new card and first ever English speaking video. I'm little bit nervous about it, so hope you will support me!

In this video I will share the process of making this pretty card made with Little Angel Stamp set and Little Angel coordinating dies along with Sunburst background stamp and some of Lucy Little Tangles sequin mixes.
 For coloring I chose Akashiya Sai color brush pens, but you also can go with Zigs or other color pens or just watercolors.


 Hope you will enjoy my video below or on the Neat & Tangled YouTube channel!

Stay tuned for our up-coming January Release week - we have a lot to surprise you!
Have a great day!
Yours, Sveta.

17 comments

  1. Very cute card! Enjoyed watching your video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it and thanks a lot for your support!!!:)

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful!!
    Great video, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ! Thanks for this very interesting video !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was an awesome card, thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanna, glad you liked it! Thanks for your kind comment!

      Delete
  6. Nice video. Love your beautiful colorful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like your Video and watched all the colouring! I am wondering, which background stamp you'be used! Is it from n&t, too?
    Love the Set ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh thanks a lot!!!!! yes, it's N&T Sunburst background stamp - you can check the link above (I mentioned in my post)

      Delete
  8. What a beautiful card Sveta! And yes, I watched all of the colouring, I love that! I am trying to learn more about water colouring and blending so I had to! LOL (I ALWAYS watch the colouring!!!) Beautiful stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teresa, I'm so happy it was interesting for you!!!!!Wish you luck in your colouring skills up-grade!

      Delete

Back to Top