Perfect Blend Card (+ Video) with Daria

Hello Everyone!
Daria here, and that is my first post and video for Neat and Tangled and my second ever video in English (sorry for any mistakes…).
For today's video I wanted to play with just released Perfect Blend stamp set and dies and my Misti tool. To tell the truth, I enjoy them both a LOT! It is just a perfect combo for making lots of valentine cards.  Basically, it is a single time stamping card – I love how easy it is with MISTI. 

I really love the monochromatic looks lately. But if you want it to be more bright – you may color all the elements with your favorite medium. 
I like the way it turned out – I think, it might be good as a masculine card, in spite of some glitter touches… What do you think?

Hope you'll like it.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :) 

16 comments

  1. I want it!!! and that set! Just darling...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, thumbs up for that wooden and glitter stripe, I like it! (and I love your accent:-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daria, a great video tutorial and I too love your accent! LOL
    Your card is great and I agree, it would man a great card for a man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teresa for finding time to watch it :) very happy that you liked it!

      Delete
  4. I like it! My mom loves coffee and drinks a cup of decaf every morning. She would love this card if my 92 year old dad made cards. I don't drink coffee but my sisters do. Now they just need a boyfriend to give this to them! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this card. I ordered this set and it should be on its way to me so I look forward to making cards like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Casey-Diane! I am sure you will love, I just can't stop playing with it :)

      Delete

Back to Top