Adorable No-Line Watercolouring Bear Card by Taheerah

Hey everyone, happy Thursday! Taheerah here today with an adorable little card!

Ever since I got the Lumberjack Love set into my little paws I couldn't wait to try my hand at some no-line watercolouring with the little bear image! He is just so adorable and cute! In fact Elena has done an outstanding job of illustrating this perfect set!

Here's what I created:


I could not be more thrilled with how this turned out! Doesn't he look straight out of an old storybook?!


I stamped the bear lightly using Antique Linen Distress Ink, then the trunk, first wiping away part of the ink so it didn't overlap with my bear. I then watercoloured the entire scene using Distress Inks. Once I was done I stamped the little heart and added a partially stamped sentiment from Perfect Blend to finish it off!

I hope you love this little card as much as I do! What do you think of it? Would you like a tutorial for how I did it? I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

24 comments

  1. This is so beautiful, I am crying (at least mentally! :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love the watercoloring and the bear is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love everything about this. the softness matches the image. so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he's cute! Love the soft colors and would enjoy a tutorial on how you did it. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taheerah!!! OH I LOve this little guy! Well done, and brilliant!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is just the cutest ever.. awesome no line coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super precious, Taheerah. You have done a fabulous job on the water colouring. I aim to learn how to water colour this year. I'd want to try the no-line technique soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this turned out great, love him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is precious! I would love to see a video!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card and yes would love to see a video. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! I love your no line watercoloring! Yes!! Please do a tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is just the sweetest little bear ever. And yes, he does look like a vintage storybook bear!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like one of the bears in storybooks that I read to my preschoolers. You did an amazing job! How did you do it? Inquiring minds want to know! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is gorgeous!! I would love to see a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this and would love a video on the technique.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top