Perfect Blend Video with Emily


Happy weekend! Today's card and video features the Perfect Blend stamp and coordinating die set, illustrated by May Sukyong Park. I used several techniques to create this card, including creating an ombre background using the latte art images, as well as watercoloured focal points and heat embossed hearts.



The MISTI stamping tool allowed me to double-stamp the background in three shades of ombre ink. I mirrored those same colours in the coffee cups, using distress inks and simple watercoloring. I used a white gel pen to "erase" any colour that bled outside the lines on the coffee cups.


The black hearts were heat embossed using Versafine Onyx Black pigment ink and clear embossing powder. The patterned paper is from Crate Paper's Notes & Things paper pad.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

6 comments

  1. Indeed perfectly balanced, just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling ... I want that stamp/die set SO badly! LOved the pattern paper you used, too! Thanks, Emily!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card and video Emily! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really cute for someone who loves coffee like my mom. To bad my mom can't make cards because this would be a great card for her to give to my dad. I don't have the die cutter so I couldn't do the coffee cups but I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top