Pixelated Heart Die How-To Video!


Hello friends!

Danielle here with the much anticipated Pixelated Heart Die How-To!  It is definitely a unique die, but I know that once you watch the video and see how to bend and fold you will be set!

In the video I show you 3 different looks you can create using this die set!

It covers how to create the pop-up heart
pixelheartvideo2
As well as how to create a simple one dimensional heart!
simplevalentines

Check out the video below, and be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to be the first to see new videos! Thank you for watching!



Hope you're having a great weekend!

xo
Danielle

6 comments

  1. I have to say one thing. It sure is different! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting this video!!! Our Minecraft Valentines are one step closer to reality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You :)
    This is such an EXCITING die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! I just inquired yesterday (Sunday) if anyone had a "how to" video or written instructions! I received my die on Saturday and fumbled through an attempt to make a pop-up card. I did OK on my own, but your video has made all the difference in the world!!! I can now use my die with confidence!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THNKS SO MUCH for sharing the Video!! This was VERY helpful and I CAN'T WAIT to CREATE!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top