Hello!

Hello there! Mayuri here to share a fun project using the Hello There die and the large background stamp from Faceted.

©Candles in the Garden. January 2016 Neat and Tangled post. Hello There die and Faceted Stamp Set.

I created an inky panel by stamping the Faceted background with Versamark, sprinkling with white embossing powder and heat setting. I then transferred ink to the embossed panel by applying reinkers to a piece of acetate, spritzing with water and lightly smooshing the acetate on top. The embossed areas resist the ink, whilst puddling in the recessed spaces to give you a quick, watercolour look!

©Candles in the Garden. January 2016 Neat and Tangled post. Hello There die and Faceted Stamp Set.

I die-cut a tag out of the panel and also out of some vellum, offset them slightly from one another and adhered them to the card front. I also added some black hemp twine through the tag.

©Candles in the Garden. January 2016 Neat and Tangled post. Hello There die and Faceted Stamp Set.

I used the Hello There die to die-cut a sentiment out of black cardstock and adhered it to the tag. To finish, I added some sequins!

©Candles in the Garden. January 2016 Neat and Tangled post. Hello There die and Faceted Stamp Set.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments

  1. I love the colors and I love sequins which if you could see what I got for Christmas you would know why I said that. It sure is a different kind of card.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top