You're a wiener!

Hi there!

Elena here, with a fun card featuring a set from the newest release, Hot Dog.


I think this set is the most fun ever. I colored 2 of the hot dog characters with copic markers. One of them is #teammustard and the other, #teamketchup.


I ran my white cardstock piece through the die-cut machine with the Stitched Sunburst die. I love the hot-dog, with his hands on his hips, and the stitched lines behind him. Makes me giggle!

His friend is handing him the trophy, which I stamped with #1 right there in the middle. It works perfectly with the sentiment! I added that that to a sentiment flag, and grounded the hot dogs with a piece of picnic-perfect gingham paper.

These hot dogs are perfectly bbq-ready and are sure to make anybody crack a smile!

♥.



5 comments

Back to Top