S'more Fun with Carly Tee Minner


Happy Friday! It's Carly and I'm so happy to be back on the Neat & Tangled blog! Summer is here in the PNW and that means one very important thing to me - s'mores! (I like sugar, LOL!)

My love of the chocolatey-marshmallowy treats means that I am totally smitten with the S'more Fun stamp set and I thought it would be perfect to pair these little cuties with ingredients for the real thing.


To create my tag, I used a piece of watercolor cardstock and "smooshed" on some Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink.

While that was drying I stamped the chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers. I colored the images with Copic markers.

To complete the tag, I stamped the sentiment and little hearts on the tag. Then I foam mounted the treats on top.


And I used my RV13 to color some white floss to match perfectly so I could attach the tag to a jar-full of s'mores ingredients.


I think this yummy treat jar would be the perfect thing to bring along to a BBQ or drop off with a friend who could use a little love (and chocolate).

Hope you have a sweet weekend!

6 comments

Back to Top