You are My Sunshine with Carly Tee Minner


Hi Crafty Friends! It's Carly and I'm here with my last guest post for Neat & Tangled! I've had a blast coloring the critters from the Beach Day set so I couldn't resist sharing another summer card with you...


I'm a pretty new Copic convert so I love the practice that coloring the Neat & Tangled critters gives me.


To create a background for my little blue elephant, I created a repeating pattern with the "sunshine" sentiment. I love this technique now that I have a stamp positioning tool ;) I just place my sentiment in the MISTI and then move my cardstock in 1/2 inch increments to create the pattern.


I love how my card turned out and I think I will be coloring bunches more blue elephants!


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend! And thank you Neat & Tangled for inviting me to guest!

8 comments

Back to Top