The Greatest Treasure with Keeway


Hi there! It's Keeway here and I'm sharing a simple and sweet card with you today featuring the Yo Ho Ho stamp set. I love to reach for some older sets in my stash to remind everyone how much fun they are to play with!

The Yo Ho Ho stamp set is one of my favorites! I stamped the pirate girl, cat, and fish bowl in dark brown hybrid ink and colored the images with copic markers. Then I die cut the images out with the coordinating Nice and Neat dies.

I used a simple stitched rounded rectangle frame that I die cut out of smooth white card stock. I blended Shaded Lilac and Worn Lipstick distress oxide inks with the inner piece. I heat embossed my sentiment in the top right area in silver detail embossing powder.

I inlaid the blended background back into its stitched frame and adhered it in the center of a piece of pattern paper. Then I adhered my characters to the card with foam tape. And that finishes the card! Thanks for joining me today and see you next time!

6 comments

Back to Top