Stencilling on YUPO

Hello there!

Mayuri here to sharing another card using the Geometric Circles stencil and the So Many Sentiments stamp set ;-)

©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled JUNE 2018

I began by creating a background panel using YUPO paper and the Geometric Circles stencil. I dropped different colours inks and paints onto the paper before laying down the stencil and adding further colour.

©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled JUNE 2018

I chose to leave the stencil there instead of heat setting the YUPO paper as I didn't want it to curl up. I left it overnight to dry and then removed the stencil to reveal the gorgeous pattern on the paper. I trimmed the stencilled background panel down to slightly smaller than my card base and adhered it straight down to a white card base.

©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled JUNE 2018

I then stamped a bunch of sentiments from the So Many Sentiments set onto strips of black cardstock, sprinkled with white embossing powder and heat set. I then foam mounted them to the card front.

©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled JUNE 2018

To finish off, I adhered a some sequins and wood veneer embellishments.

©Candles in the Garden. Neat and Tangled JUNE 2018

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments

Back to Top