Magnolia | 90 seconds video idea with Bibi



Hi there, is Bibi here and today  I'm sharing a 90 seconds video with super quick and easy project using the new Magnolia stamp set and die set by Neat and Tangled and I also used "Together" Stamp set and die set.




I sprinkled  Brusho Crystal Watercolours powders on wet watercolour paper for the backgrounds.  I used Turquoise +Ultramarine  and  Scarlet + Yellow.  

I have found that to achieve better results using Brusho Crystal Watercolours it is better to place the spray bottle at least 30 cm away from the paper and avoid water excess to get a lovely granulation effect.  I had to put the bottle near the paper on the video just to show you that in fact, I was using water but that not ideal as I had to repeat the process.  I didn't want a flat wash of colour there, I wanted the texture produced by the pigments.  Arg! when you are making a video not everything is straightforward.

I'm also sharing the most ridiculously easy way to add a hint of colour to images and I embellished with a few sequins.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting

Neat and Tangled supplies used...

4 comments

Back to Top