Moving Wagon with Keeway

Hey there! It's Keeway and sweet card to share with you featuring a combination of several of are darling stamp sets. I especially loved all the different accessories that came from the Ride With Me set and wanted to work in other sets to create a card to send when you 've moved!
I started by stamping images the packed wagon from Ride With Me, the fox from Schoolhouse, and the mouse from Holiday Baking in dark brown hybrid ink and colored them all with copic markers. I then die cut all the images with the coordinating dies for Ride With Me, Schoolhouse, and Holiday Baking.

For my background, I blended Faded Jeansw, Broken China, and Antique Linen distress oxide inks. I stamped the sentiment 'We've Moved' from the Welcome Home stamp set in Versmark ink and heat embossed it in white. While I was browsing through stamps, I noticed that the speech bubble from Square Thoughts fits perfectly around this sentiment! So I stamped it around my sentiment in white pigment ink and then die cut the frame out. I offset it and adhered it to my card with foam tape.

Everything just came together in the making of this card, all from the fact that I just loved that little wagon carrying the lamp, plant, and moving box. Thanks for joining me and have a wonderful day!

6 comments

  1. Its an Adorable card ! I loved the bg too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute! I have to start thinking about something similar...we will be moving soon!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card! Great job mixing stamp sets. I love the idea of making a bunch of these to give to someone who's moving. It would be one less thing they'd have to worry about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute :) The background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top