Creating Backgrounds for your Neat and Tangled Stamps


Hello everyone! It's Mindy from My Creative Scoop with another Copic Tutorial to share with you. Today I'm using the Ride with Me Stamp Set and the coordinating Ride with Me Nice and Neat Dies. I just LOVE hot the die cuts the legs apart so you can slide the other leg behind the bike. Super adorable!!!!

Speaking of adorable -- have you seen the new release! Oh me oh my! I can't wait to get my hands on that little monster. 

Check out the new March Bundle!

March 2018 Bundle

Neat and Tangled seriously have the cutest little stamps and I just love making scenic backgrounds for them. In this month's video I'm going to be showing you one of my favorite simple backgrounds.








I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. I'll be back next month. If you decide to create this background I would love to see -- drop a link in the comments! 

Have a wonderful month!

Mindy

3 comments

Back to Top