Floral Wreath with Daria [VIDEO]

Hello-hello,

Daria here. So glad you are joining us today, as I have for you not one, but two cards with video.

I am playing with Friendly Florals Stamp Set, and I am just keeping making more and more cards with it.  I think it is ideal for making all sorts of floral wreath, half wreath to surround a sentiment or critter, or even just to make a floral line on your card.


For my first project, I started with making a background with Parquet Stencil. At first, I blended in some Distress Oxide in Peacock Feather. Then, I added a little bit of Nuvo Glimmer Paste in Gold. I die cut all of the floral pieces of the stamp set, using coordinating dies, and then stamp them. I have arranged the second biggest cluster in a circle and then played with the placement of a smaller pieces. I adhered everything with the foam tape to make it dimensional. To unite my wreath with the background, I added some leaves in gold glitter cardstock.


Sentiment is from So Many Sentiments Stamp Set, heat-embossed with Hero Arts Gold embossing powder.  Here is a video to show you how it was done:


Another card, I have made for my sister. This card features a half wreath made with the same stamp set and dies. But this time, it is only one floral branch from the set.  I also used one of my mostfavorite stamp sets - You Are Pretty.


I like clean and simple feel of it. And it is very easy and fast to make.


You can watch the process here:

 

I wanted to show that you can use as well as only one piece from the set (like a floral cluster I used for a card above), or all the different bits and pieces. You may go with a full wreath, or just a half of it, or even may be just make a line that goes through all the card.  For example, like this one (I was simply playing with different ideas for the wreaths): 


I hope you liked that simple ideas and will give them a try. Be sure to tag us in social media. It is always so rewarding to see what you create. 

Hugs, Daria. 



Neat&Tangled Products used: 

Card #1 

Card #2 
Friendly Florals Stamp Set
You Are Pretty Stamp Set
Crystal Clear Sequins Mix

For a full supplies list please visit my blog

2 comments

Back to Top