Panda Die - Two Ways with Daria

Hello Dear Friends!

Daria here, and I have for you a cute card along with tag :) what could be more cute than a panda?


 While playing with Panda Die, I wanted to show that it is possible to use both - negative and positive die-cuts.  


For the card, I took the die and used it as a stencil, applying distress oxide ink right over it. That gave a panda face shape and a beautiful color. I decided to make it a shaker card. It is always fun. Sentiment was done with a help of Journaling Alphas Die Set and a So Many Sentiments stamp set. 

 

After die-cutting, there are such cute pieces left. I really wanted to use those, so I came with a very simple tag. By playing with placement of pieces you can make many different faces. Tag is from Classic Tag 2 die set.


Here is a quick video how it came together:



 Hope you like that simple ides and will give thema  try. Be sure to tag us in social media. We love to see what you create.

Have a beautiful day. Spring is just around the corner.:)
Daria.

Neat&Tangled Products used:
Panda Nice and Neat Die
So Many Sentiments stamp set. 



3 comments

Back to Top