A simple way to add dimension to your images and scenes with GDT Mindy


Hello everyone it's Mindy here today and I just wanted to pop in and inspire you with a little Easter Card. I'm using Cottontail Cuties.

I've colored my images using Copic Markers. I know this scene might look like I've masked the stamps but the bunnies and all the little eggs with the hearts are stamped separate and cut out. I actually did some fussy cutting but there is a Nice and Neat Cottontail Cuties Die Set, if you prefer.



As you can see from the photo above the bunnies and eggs are slightly rounded. To get this look all you have to do is turn the images upside down after you cut them out and take a stylus and in a circular motion go over the entire image and it will start to curve. Then I apply to my scene using some foam dots. I just love the look this gives you.


I had so much fun creating with you all this month as Neat and Tangled's Guest Designer for February. You will still be seeing me around for my monthly coloring video tutorial. Woo hoo!

Make sure you're all subscribed to Neat and Tangled YouTube Channel so you don't miss a video!

♥ Mindy



8 comments

  1. Wow! What a great tip Mindy! I never thought of doing that! It would work with so many images and adds great interest to the card! Thanks so much for sharing that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Great idea with the stylist to get dimension. I love your coloring and wow fussy cutting. You did a great job on cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thank you for the great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supercute card, your coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top