Life is a beautiful ride

Hi there,

Elena here, with another card featuring the new set, Ride With Me.

life is a beautiful ride

I think this set is so fun to work with. I stamped and die-cut a couple of party bears, and chose to work with all bright colors.

I used one of the Scalloped rectangle to create frame for my birthday scene.

life is a beautiful ride


The bears are wearing birthday hats borrowed from Wild Ones. I just love that little hedgehog. He looks like his hair is blowing in the wind. ha.

life is a beautiful ride

With both the hedgehog and the gift, I added extra black lines with a copic-friendly black pen (here's the one I use - click!) to eliminate the distracting white die-cut border and make the images flow together a little nicer.

I hope you like it, and thanks for stopping by!

♥.

6 comments

Back to Top