Copic Coloring with Mindy Baxter - Learning about Shadows and Shading


Hello my Creative Peeps! Happy Valentine's Day! It's Mindy from MyCreativeScoop.com with another Copic Marker Tutorial to share with you. Today I'm using this adorable beaver from the Beavers Eh Stamp Set, which also has a coordinating Beavers Eh Die Set

 In today's video I'm going to share all about where to add the shadows to your images. So, for those of you who struggle with light source this video is for you.

I have stamped my image on Copic Xpress Blending Card using my Black Memento Ink Pad
Here's a full list of Copic Markers I have used in this video.

Beaver - E23, E33, E31, E30,
Beaver's Nose - N3, N7
Mouse - N0, N1, N3, N5
Skirt - R32, R30, R01

Ok, let's get to the video. 




I hope you have enjoyed this card and video and that you find it a little easier now, where to add the shadows on your image. I'll be back next month with a new video.

For more Copic Marker Tutorials, Color Combos and Classes check out my site My Creative Scoop!

Happy coloring everyone!

♥ Mindy 

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the tips, I always have trouble with shading. Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for advice given, I seem to have forgotten so many basics that I had learnt before I took this up. May I ask, currently I don't have the courage to go in straight with darkest shade first, is it OK to work opposite way, light to dark or will this not give as good an image ?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top