Wishing You Holiday Happiness

Hello crafty friends!

It's Keeway here today and I'm here to add some pixie holiday dust into your holiday cardmaking!


I just ADORE this Santa Claus from our Santa's Wonderland stamp set. He just brings a smile to my face just looking at him! I wanted to create a layout that was easy to replicate multiple cards as the winter holidays is one of those times you need to be able to make lots of cards.

I first started by creating a small rectangular wash of watercolor in the bottom right corner. I used a variety of greens and blues. I then stamped and colored my images on white cardstock with copic markers and die cut them with coordinating dies. Once I'm set on where to place my Santa and snowman, I stamped my sentiment intentionally over the image and background. The MISTI helped me stamp over the same spot a couple times to make sure my sentiment is nice and crisp.



I then used the star cluster stamp in the Beary Merry stamp set and stamped it across the card in dark blue dye ink. This created a feeling of pixie dust across the sky (like the sparkles of dust Tinker Bell leaves!).

I adhered my characters onto the card with foam tape, making sure that my sentiment is aligned perfectly. Hope you enjoy today's inspiration and can't wait to see what you create!

See you next time!


5 comments

  1. So fun and cute! I really like the pixie dust background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great stamp! The card is adorable. WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy and adorable scene! I love the pixie dust! And love how you stamped the sentiment partially over the tree.... it's a small touch, but really packs a punch!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top