It's the most wonderful time of the year card with felt trees

Hello everyone!

Sveta is here and I want to show you my new card. I was so inspired by my teammate Daria's project that I used the same turquoise blue as the main color of my winter card.

I wanted to make it special by cutting an edge with curve border die at the bottom of the card. I think such details make a card eye catching!
For a background I chose snowflakes from May Your Holidays Be and trees from Scandinavian Prints Christmas.
I used a felt as a material for a trees and die cut them with Scandinavian Prints Christmas - Nice and Neat Dies. It looks so fluffy and kinda covered with soft snow.
This cute sentiment you will also find in a Scandinavian Prints Christmas stamp set.
Clear sequins mix for a final touch and silver twine on the top and fun card is ready to bright someone's Christamas!


Thanks for being with us!

6 comments

Back to Top