A Lot Like Christmas Card with Daria

Hi Dears,

Daria here. It really starts to feel like Cristmas is all around the corner. We have a fluffy snow going on all the day here in North-West Russia.... So, of course, I've decided to make a holiday themed card... Moreover, I couldn't resist playing with another adorable stamp set from the latest release: Elf and Their Shelf illustrated by Elena Roussakis.


I started by stamping some images from the set and die-cut them with coordinating dies. I am really into black and white lately. But, I also like to add some fun color to the monocromatic look. Here, I used a panel from Audrey Blue cardstock from Simon - love that color. But, you  may choose any color you like to put some accents.


I also added a little golden star die-cut with Seeing Stars nice and neat die. To finish it up, I took a sentiment from Santa's Wonderland stamp set and stamped it in Versafine Onyx Black ink; fussy cut and adhered it to my panel. This way, it coordinates nicely with my black and white images :)


Have you noticed a small group of snowflakes from Elf and Their Shelf stamp set? It is just perfect for background stamping - looks both graphic and cute at the same time:)

Hope you liked it and got into a holiday crafting mood.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Daria.

Neat&Tangled Products used:

Elf and Their Shelf stamp set
Elf and their Shelf - Nice and Neat dies
Santa's Wonderland stamp set
Seeing Stars Nice and Neat Dies




2 comments

Back to Top