25 Days of Christmas Tags!


Hello friends!

Danielle here with a tag to help celebrate the 25 Days of Christmas Tags! Neat and Tangled is sponsoring a prize, so be sure check out Tracey's blog!

For my tag I stamped, die cut, and Copic colored the image from our new Merry and Bright Ornament set. I decided on some non-traditional colors that were inspired by some vintage mercury glass ornaments my Baczi (grandmom) had for her tree. They were beautiful shades of pink, purple, and aqua! I then die cut a tag, and stamped some of the little flurries from the May Your Holidays Be stamp set, and added a few sequins.  I hole punched the ornament image so that I could tie it together with the tag using some twine.
I finished it off by coloring the whole bauble with a clear Wink of Stella brush marker and did a few dots of Frosted Lace Stickles. 
Hope you enjoy! Be sure to go and check out all the other days of tags on Tracey's blog for tons of inspiration and giveaways!

xo
Danielle


SaveSave

24 comments

  1. Beautiful! Love your coloring, fun colors and the stickle dots! Add another set to my wishlist! Thanks for sponsoring this fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning coloring and I love this for tag ideas! Make the ornament different shades for each person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry and Bright indeed, Danielle ... what a gorgeous, shimmery tag! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coloring of the ornament has such
    dimension. Love the color.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous tag! I really like the coloring you did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this colorful tag! It's beautiful!
    Take Care!
    Michele
    crimsonowl@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag and
    I love purple!
    Love the stickles
    also.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring -- I love purple!

    ReplyDelete
  9. VERY nice tag Danielle. You coloured the ornament perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The purple and teal are gorgeous! Beautiful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great colour combination ...love the offset design.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this DOES remind me of Mercury glass! So beautiful and unique

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your tag!! Very pretty!! Your coloring of the ornament is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love this, Danielle! The colors, the design, everything! How fun that it was inspired by your grandmother's ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! And your coloring! Those highlights!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top