Kitty Love

Hello friends! Danielle here sharing a card I created for the 2016 Cat Lovers Hop! We were so excited to be one of the sponsors for this event!

For my card I used our Kitty's Favorite Things stamp set!  I colored and die cut little kitty and some hearts in different shades of pink!  I layered some glitter tape, vellum, and white cardstock on my card front, and added the die cut elements with foam adhesive. I finished it off with a little stitching and called it a day! 

More and more I find myself leaving off a sentiment on my cards, I think because then I can have a card for any occasion! lol 


Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget our November release starts Monday, November 7th right here! We have lots of amazing new stamps, dies, and sequins to share with you! If you missed it, we shared some peeks HERE.

xo
Danielle

4 comments

  1. This is so sweet. Great black coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved how you coloured him! I adore this kind of coloured cat but can never figure out how to colour them!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top