Watercoloring On Kraft with Nina-Marie



Hi crafty friends! It's Nina-Marie here with you today sharing a video tutorial that features some of the newest Neat & Tangled stamp sets, as well as a fun watercoloring technique!


Probably most of you have some kraft colored cardstocks on hand in your stash; some of us love it, others don't. I'm kind of in-between the two with my love for kraft; I have to be in the mood for it. But I find I REALLY love it on autumn-themed projects. The look of kraft cardstocks on a Fall card just begs to be used at this time of year!

I used it today on this set of thank you cards, which features our new Maple Thanks and Into the Woods stamp sets. I wanted to show you how you can get the look of watercoloring on kraft cardstock very easily.

Cardstocks in general are technically not meant to be watercolored on; however, with a bit of careful planning, you can get that awesome watercolor look on a regular cardstock!






In today's video, I will be sharing details on how I created these beautiful cards, as well as some tips for watercoloring on non-watercolor papers. I hope you'll check it out below!


 

 SUPPLIES


3 comments

Back to Top