Here for you

Hey there, it's Amy here with a fun card featuring the new Polka - Simply Stencil teamed up with Scandinavian Prints:


The beauty of the latest Simply Stencils, Polka + Scoops,  is that they work on their own and coordinated with the earlier released, Scandinavian Prints.

I inked up the Polkas with Fresh Ink Celery.  The leaves have been stamped out with Fresh Ink Tuscan Olive and the detail work is in Fresh Ink Navy.  I heat embossed the sentiment in white and do you spy a new Lime sequin?  I place a small enamel dot in the middle to make it look like a bloom.


The banner is from the new Scalloped Nice and Neat die.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Amy




11 comments

  1. I adore the green in this chic design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous! LOVE that you can coordinate the new stencil with the stamp set! These flowers look amazing, Amy! And I seriously adore your lime and navy color combo! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant in every sense. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! It reminds me of the 60's and I'm not sure why. It's just so 60's looking and I also love the colors. This is a great stamp set. I hope someone will get it for me for Christmas or I win it somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top