Maple Thanks Shaker Card Video with Sveta Fotinia!

Hello  everyone!

Sveta is here and I want to share with you my autumn shaker card.
I made it using our newest Maple Thanks dies along with the sentiment from Maple Thanks stamp set. I prepared a video of the whole process that you can find in the end of this post.
The main plus of this die set for a shaker cards is that the outline die is a little bit bigger then the one with veins, so it gives the most easy and quick way to make a shaker with foam sheet. Please check the video to see what I'm talking about.
I filled my shaker with mix of sequins from our shop: Pumpkin Mix, Buttercream Mix, Summer Sun Mix. Colors of orange, yellow and brown are so warm and cozy!
This shaker card was the easiest in my life thanks to Maple Thanks Nice&Neat Dies, so I encourage you to try this set in your works - you will get as much joy as I had!
Enjoy video!
Thanks for watching and subscribing on our channel.

11 comments

  1. What a gorgeous card! I may have to add this die to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card!! Thank you, Neat & Tangles, for sponsoring the Cat Lover's Blog hop this year :) Christi ~ StampinDiva at yahoo dot com ~ USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice!
    Thank you for sponsoring cat lovers blog hop over at Her Peaceful Garden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fantastic card Sveta!Love those maple leaves and the colours of the sequins. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing your design process!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a classy shaker card! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card!!! Sveta thank you for tut!! hugs my friend ))))

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top