Beary Cute Lunchbox Notecards


It's been a while since I made lunchbox notecards for my son and I thought the bear from Beary Merry would be perfect for little notecards and even holiday tags. He's a fair-sized stamp image and makes a great notecard and sweet surprise!




Just like the card set I shared right after the October Release, all of the bears and their "stuffies" were heat embossed and watercoloured, which made this set quick and easy to mass-produce.


I used a kraft backing since the bears were brown but you could use any colour. For more festive holiday tags, I might even use green or red cardstock for the back of the notecards.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

SaveSave

7 comments

  1. I love this bear! What a sweet way to send a little love in a lunchbox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, how cute are these? I love them all. Can you make some and put them in my lunchbox? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are absolutely adorable!!!! I don't think I've even seen this stamp set before.. Definitely part of my next order now!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top