One layer cards for the Holidays

Hello everyone!

Sveta is here today and I'm going to show you two simple one layer cards. There are just a few more days in the year to send some love to our friends and relatives that are far away from us. One layer cards are very suitable for envelopes and posting: lightweight and without any dimension.



For the first card I created a stamped background using the pretty deer from the Santa's ride stamp set and colored it with watercolor pencils. I chose the large main sentiment from the Very Merry stamp set and completed it with a little one from the Winter Wishes stamp set. Glitter on the "Merry" word was the final touch for card.


For the second card I used the ornaments from the Happy Ornaments stamp set and colored them with watercolor brush pens, also adding some snow from the Winter Wishes stamp set and glitter.


Here are a few close-ups:




Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

4 comments

  1. Wow! I love the card with the ornaments. It's so pretty. It's something I would do if I had that stamp. I may have to get it! I missed this post in my in-box and I am now posting. Thanks for showing us your pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS cards - love the designs and colours!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top