Hello!

Hello, Neat & Tangled fans! This is Yana sharing my very last post as a Design Team Member for this wonderful company. Its always very hard for me to say "Goodbye" and believe me, the decision to step down hasn't been easy. 

So instead of saying "Goodbye" in this post I thought I'd say "Hello" one last time. 

Supplies used: Hello There die and Paris stamp set


So hello! I'm Yana Smakula and I have been with Neat & Tangled for a little less than 2,5 years and I can say that this journey has been incredibly fantastic! I loved every single month, every release, every blog hop and more. Neat & Tangled has been my stamping "home" for a long time. 

I wanted to say a huge thanks to Danielle, to our DT coordinator Miriam and to all the incredibly talented ladies on the team. Thank you! Its been a pleasure and an honor to be a part of this amazing group. 


6 comments

  1. Yana! You are going to be missed...love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you leaving N&T! I agree that saying goodbye is hard. Love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great big hugs, thanks, and cheers for you Yana! Be seeing you!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the inspiration along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Yana! I will miss you and your card making style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "HELLO" Yana :)
    THANK YOU for ALL the CREATIVE INSPIRATION you have shared with us, wishing you CREATIVE HAPPINESS for the future!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top