CAS Confetti Holiday Cards by May


Happy Friday! It's May here today with a couple of clean and simple holiday cards. Here are what I came up with: 


I created a kind of confetti background using three sizes of circles from the Happy Holidays stamp set. I randomly stamped the circles using five different colors.


Then I die cut the sentiment using Happy Holiday dies out of both Gold Mirror paper and white foam sheet. Then I put them together on the card front. It's a pity that my camera failed to catch the beautiful color from the gold die-cuts. The color looks almost silver in the photo above. 


My photos didn't turn out well this time for some reason. Believe it or not, my cards look more beautiful in real life. Haha! :) Anyway, I hope you got some inspiration today for your holiday cards. Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you all have a wonderful (and crafty) weekend.  

8 comments

  1. Oh my gosh! I love, love, love both cards but like the second one better. Those are my colors for sure. I love,love, love polka dots, circles, whatever you want to call them. Maybe now I need to buy that stamp set just for the dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veru beautiful :) love your color-combo a lot! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. DELIGHTFUL card - WOW - your backgrounds are GORGEOUS - I'm a CIRCLE ADDICT and think it would be AMAZING to make some cards like yours!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top