From Me to You


I can't believe that 2015 is wrapping up!  Where has the year gone?  I'm back with a quick card trio that I'll use for Happy New Year cards:


During the holidays, we're all busy trying to get a ton of stuff done so why not make things a bit easier?  I'm a big fan of purchasing ready made bases.  This really does makes things quick for me.  For today's trio, I die cut the Heart of Gold with gold glitter cardstock.

heart of gold

I wanted to add a simple sentiment so I used the From Me To You from the Happy Holidays stamp set.

happy holidays

I love using the unexpected pop of green for the sentiment.  


Thanks so much for stoppin' by today...and happy Eve to New Years Eve!


24 comments

  1. What fun cards, Amy, love the gold glitter paper! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glittery gold, grey and green...such a lovely combination! The heart die is fabulous! Happy New Year!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card <3 I´m so happy thatg I bought this die a couple of weeks ago :D

    take care,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I keep looking at that die and wondering if I need it... I think I might...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are perfect Amy.. love the gold..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Green and gold? Yes, thank you! Really lovely, amy...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW... they are gorgeous and sparkly! LOVE the golden heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhhhh these are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the easy peasy design of these awesome cards, Amy ;-)
    And, that heart die is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Amy, cute card. I love the gold, and you can never go wrong with a heart. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amy, these are fantastic! Love these colors together....I wouldn't have thought to combine them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, Amy! Love green and can't go wrong with adding gold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. VERY beautiful card, love the way you used that die!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cool! Love the gold and pop of green on a neutral background!

    ReplyDelete
  15. if you are looking for one of the software that can help you beautify for free right on Techzapk tool platforms

    ReplyDelete
  16. The messaging features of the app are expanded by Yo WhatsApp. It boasts character limitations for status updates, enables users to communicate greater file sizes, and adds new sticker and emoji sets to chats. Visit Here: InstaUp Apk

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top